Rina Dhaka has been an integral part of the Indian fashion scene for the past fifteen years. She is best known for her theme collections - sheer trousers, crochet, stretch jersey and her unique way of playing with woolens. Her forte remains western wear and she prides on the fact that her pieces can be worn as separates. Join Rina as she praises and criticizes the new crop of Kingfisher Supermodels with Lisa Haydon in the verdict chamber to choose the best model!
For Kingfisher Supermodels Tune in to NDTV Good Times on Saturday at 10 PM #liveyoung
1. This time ‘Kingfisher Supermodels’ features 10 glamorous models? Do you have any favourites?
Bianka, Leno, Pardeep. I thought they all excluded confidence, grace and beauty.
2. Who do you think is the deserving model to win a place on the coveted calendar? What is your criteria ?
A deserving model is a combination of inner beauty , calm and the ability to work long hours without grudging a discipline and a heatlty & fit body. I can’t take just one name as there are a couple of them but lets wait and watch.
3. How was your experience as the guest judge on the NDTV Good Times show ‘Kingfisher Supermodels 2014’?
Absolutely delighted to see such a great bunch of talent the atmosphere , the host , the team were all excellent.
4. Tell us a little about the various challenges and tasks that the participants had to go through?
Well, in this particular one the girls had were given a trampoline and pom poms and they had to pose midair. The various task and challenges whether for an serious bring out or essential which were excellent to sustain in the competitive world of modeling.
5. Do you think platforms like ‘Kingfisher Supermodels’ gives an impetus to aspiring models ? Your view
Yes for sure, I was honored and the news traveled. The event has grown season after season and has a very important place in locating talent.