1. Alterna Bamboo Style Cleanse Extend Translucent Dry Shampoo, $22 This spray, formulated without parabens, made the list for the buzz around it. Perhaps it has something to do with Alterna's newest celebrity spokesmodel, Katie Holmes.
2. Tigi Catwalk Session Series Transforming Dry Shampoo, $19.95 This "virtually translucent formula" scored for positive user reviews.
3. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, $21.50 Oribe products all smell divine, but this particular "invisible dry hair spray" ranked because of the growing talk around it.
4. Rene Furterer Naturia Dry Shampoo, $24 This lightly scented product made the list as a top editor's pick.
5. Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo, $20 Brought to you by the miracle workers at Drybar, this fresh-scented spray was popular among customers and has garnered major buzz.
6. Batiste Dry Shampoo, $7.99 This affordable drugstore standby won out in user reviews and was one of the most popular dry shampoo products.
7. Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo, $21 The rare dry shampoo that's not a spray, this citrus-scented powder can be applied directly to roots. It was a top editor's pick and earned high user reviews.
8. Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray, $25 This spray goes on entirely clear (no white powder), making it one of the most popular.
9. Stila Cosmetics Fragrant Hair Refresher-Creme Bouquet, $28 This dry shampoo, which actually comes in a squeeze bottle, won out based on user reviews and popularity.
10. Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk, $18 This oat extract-based product is a favorite of editors as well as popular among shoppers.